View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterOfEvil
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr

PostSubject: Abducted   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 am

Abducted

by Sandra

This happened a few years ago when I was renting a room from this nice old lady. Her daughters were in college so she was renting out the spare bedrooms. There was an older man that rented the room across from mine. Now that you have a brief intro, let me share to you my paranormal experience…

I was having trouble sleeping, so I decided to go for a walk. It was 10:36 pm on a chilly October night when I left. I passed the older man on my way out. He was on the porch smoking. There is a short wooded trial that lead to a large park nearby, so I decided to take it. It seemed to go on a lot longer than usual that night. I eventually came to the opening. I sat on the swings for a bit, then noticed a bright light over head in the distance. I didn’t think much of it. I watched it for a bit before heading back, not having the smallest idea of what was to occur.

I made it back to the house at 11:27 pm and quickly clambered into bed. I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up, I was disoriented. I was in an unfamiliar place. Everything was white and metal, like a large hospital room. And just as bright. I looked around squinting, them saw a tall, lithe being off to the left of me. What was most noticeable were the eyes.They were large and slanted. They were an amber color with no pupils. There wars no nose, just nostrils that flared like fish gills when it breathed. It’s mouth was slightly agape. I saw no teeth. It’s skin was a smooth, pale gray. I stared at it for a long time, frozen in fear and wonder. It blinked and held out a strange object. It looked lid a rounded triangular prism of a black metal. It brought it to my wrist. I tried to struggle, but felt couldn’t. The object pressed against my flesh, searing it. I passed out.

I woke up in my room, thinking it was the most vivid dream I had ever experienced. Then I noticed the burn on my wrist and still bear the scar to this day.

Abducted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graveyard :: Tombstone 1 :: Angels, Fairies, Mermaids And Elves-
Jump to: