View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterOfEvil
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr

PostSubject: Disguised as Angels of God   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am

Disguised as Angels of God

Lynne Dickie

I have to say this. As I have said I have had a lot of experiences with these so called aliens. They came to me, I didn’t try to find them. I was a medium and was talking to spirits from the other side and was talking to a group of spirits called Abraham and was not even thinking about aliens and UFOs. They came as the Arcturians who later said they were Angels of God. This was just a hook to get me to do what they wanted me to do which was to surrender my life and body to them. What better way than to come as the messengers of god? I did exactly what they wanted and I agreed to go with them at night so they did not have to abduct me. I went willingly.

They told me extravagant stories of what I was doing when on these nightly trips. I was on a council directly under the creator. I was being trained to co-pilot the craft with my mind, it was told to me that it has to be two who pilot the ship with a symbiotic relationship to the craft. I know all of this sounds crazy but it is just a thumbnail sketch of what my life was like. They were telling me my DNA was being changed and I was changing. People at work could see what was happening to me. I was getting sick, I was pale as a could be and started taking on a transparent look to my skin.

At first my vibration wasn’t high enough so they took me out of my body to the ship, then after I was “enlightened” and changed enough, they started taking me out in my physical body. I was not allowed to remember these trips and when I asked I was told it would destroy me to remember. Always looking out for me, right? No! They were only taking me farther and farther to the point that they told me it was necessary for me to die so I could be transformed into my light body and so I could be part of the crew on the ship to take people off of earth before a major catastrophe and pole shift occurred. This all sounds good, right? No, not if you were me, they wanted me to die, why is that? So that Lucifer could take me to hell, which is what would have happened if I had died. And believe me when The Lord Jesus Christ pulled me out of this hell I was in, if this would have not happened I would have died.

AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr

PostSubject: Re: Disguised as Angels of God   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am

Interaction with these so called angels was taking a toll on my body. My eyes were doing something strange which was the opposite of being crossed. One eye looked straight and the other one could look else where. I saw double all of the time. I was told to stop eating meat and I did this for a whole year, no supplements, nothing, no flesh of any kind. I ask you, does this sound like they are here for our good?

On with the story and it really gets good here. After being born again and a Christian I still wanted to think they were good. L.A. Marzulli told me they were not good in any way and that I would find out that there are no good intentions with them. So I renounced all contact with them, stopped taking pictures of them and the craft. I started studying the Bible and started waking up paralyzed with arms wrapped all around me holding me down. I would say “by the blood of Jesus” and these horrific experiences would stop immediately. I didn’t really understand what was going on but I knew it was not good and I knew it was the “angels” who I had been communicating with in the last years who were holding me down and paralyzing me. Why would just mentioning the name of Jesus stop these attacks? If they were just beings from somewhere else why were they so effected by this NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES?

The fact is the mask was ripped off of them and I was born again and they could not appear to me as good and friendly anymore. This went on and I continued to plead the Blood of Jesus over and over and with the same results every time. L.A Marzulli had told me I would find out they were not good and benevolent and boy was he right! I would feel them come in the house and the way they used to come in all loving and sweet was replaced by darkness and hate. As they had arms, what seemed like ropes, even a net of some sort, wrapped around me at different times I could feel the hate they had for me for turning against them. What was really happening was my faith was being built in that all of what is stated in the WORD of God is true and Jesus is above everything and over the hosts of hell, and the power and authority over these demonic beings and Lucifer is Jesus, the only begotten son of a living God. Lord of Lords, King of Kings
if you have questions please ask.

AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr

PostSubject: Re: Disguised as Angels of God   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 am

ou can Google my name with UFOs and you can find interviews I have done. I pray this will help you to see the truth.

In Christ Jesus ~ Lynne Dickie of blogtalkradio.com/setthecaptivesfree

AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr

PostSubject: Re: Disguised as Angels of God   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 am

Author L.A. Marzulli discussed his research exploring UFO phenomena and contacts with entities, which he’s chronicled in his new eBook The Alien Interviews. Most skeptics ignore data from alien abduction cases, Dr. David Jacobs told Marzulli, who cited a case where a woman was abducted in front of nine other people, and had signs of radiation sickness upon her return. Joe Jordan of the CE4 Research Group has engendered controversy in the UFO community. http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm
He claimed his evidence that abductions can be stopped by reciting the name of Jesus, has been hushed up, said Marzulli.

A pair of witnesses named Matt & Laura revealed to Marzulli they saw a wide diamond-shaped craft with blinding lights doing acrobatic flips in a field, while contactee Lynne Dickie told him entities advised her to take photos of the sky, and later she saw spaceships in the photos. Dr. Lynne Kitei’s description of the “overwhelming” Phoenix Lights shares similarities with Ricky Sorrels’ account of the huge Stephenville craft, he noted.

Marzulli has concluded that UFOs, alien abductions, cattle mutilations, and other phenomena are interrelated. He believes the entities people call aliens are not actually extraterrestrial, but rather interdimensional. They are malevolent, fear-mongering beings, equivalent to the fallen angels of the Bible, and have the ability to shape shift into any appearance, he said.

PostSubject: Re: Disguised as Angels of God   

Back to top Go down

Disguised as Angels of God
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1